Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Foodies

I have been trying out some new (and resurrecting old favorite) recipes and we have some new winners here...


For breakfast I have been making these low sugar banana muffins and they are a hit with everyone.  I bake 2 dozen at a time because they seem to go fast around here!

I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets bored with sandwiches during the week...  I've been making a batch of black beans early in the week and enjoying them for lunch.  Lots of yumminess at noontime!      
I made this sweet and sour chicken last week and Ryan and Jude (and I) L-O-V-E-D it.  It was a bit labor-intensive, but really did taste like I treated everyone to Chinese take-out.  New special occasion favorite. 

I'm wanting to try this easy apple cake when I think fall has officially hit.  I love a 3 ingredient dessert!  Looks (easy and) delicious!

(OK, and this, too.)

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!










1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you guys like Chinese food! My Mom tried a new recipe last time we were home for sweet and sour chicken that is so yummy and easy. All cooked on top of the stove. I'll have to forward it to you if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete