Linking it up over at Hallie's with my five favorites right now...
1. Michael's new baby blanket. It was a gift for his baptism and has become his "tummy time" blanket. Of course the handsome lad on the blanket is also a favorite of mine. :)
2. Granola. I was in a breakfast funk and granola has been my cure. I made this homemade granola last week and it was really good. (Thanks McSisters!) And surprisingly enough a store brand's "granola with almonds" has also been really good. Clare and Jude have also joined the granola bandwagon.
3. Dry shampoo. Why I've only just tried this stuff out is beyond me. I blow dry my curly hair and once the summer heat kicks in (which it has!) it's never fun to be standing under the hair dryer for 15 minutes.
4. The pool. As I mentioned summer temps are here and the pool keeps us all sane. And wears us all out!
|I'm talking about the real pool, but couldn't resist this throw back of Clare!|
5. Arts and crafts. Clare, Jude, and Ellen have been keeping themselves busy the past few days with paints, crayons, markers, "fun" scissors, and stamps. I always enjoy seeing what they create!
Head over to Hallie's for more...