Happy Wednesday! Linking up with Hallie today for five of my favorites right now...
1. Sherwin Williams cashmere paint. This paint spreads like butter and covers very well. And it has a great washable finish to it. We helped ourselves to a gallon for some painting over the weekend and, bonus, Sherwin Williams was having a Labor Day sale!
2. Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector Kit. I have my share of dark spots on my face from the sun and acne scars and pregnancy and everything else and have been using the dark spot corrector and peel and am noticing the dark spots fade and a more even skin tone on my face.
3. College friends. One of my housemates from college stopped by with her family over the weekend while they were in our neck of the woods and it was so nice to see them and catch up! Of course I took zero pictures of our 7 kids playing nicely together. Thanks for making the trip, Theresa!
4. Mad Libs. My kids have been L-O-V-I-N-G the Mad Libs app and obviously think some of the stories that come out of it are H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! The "headless bathtub" is topping the list as most comical. And I'm thinking Jude is one of the few kindergarteners that knows what an adjective is, even though we have to remind him every time!
5. My crock pot. School is in full swing and it's so nice when dinner is 99% ready at 5 o'clock!