Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Fall Wreath

I made this wreath a couple of years ago and it was quick and easy and ended up turning out pretty well!


It is made from a grapevine wreath, one piece of fall garland, and some extra berry and pumpkin picks from the craft store. 

All I did was wrap the garland around the wreath and twist-tied it on.  Then I fanned out the leaves to cover the grapevine.  I stuck the pumpkins and berries in any other bare spots and that was it!  Very easy and I like the way it turned out!

5 comments:

  1. Your wreath is beautiful...looks like you bought it from a Florist Shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that wreath is awesome. you'd pay $50 for that at hobby lobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Wreaths are only a christmas thing in UK. this should change

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Your wreath turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your wreath how colorful come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete