Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Update

We had quite the weekend...

Friday night we enjoyed a fall evening with cousins and college friends.  Chili for dinner and a bonfire with s'mores.  I made this spiked/spiced cider for the adults and it was pretty good.

Saturday Ryan left for a business trip and I treaded water the rest of the weekend...although these made it all the easier...


(Ellen agrees that oreos make life better!)


I finished painting the downstairs bathroom.


Got in a lot of reading.


Did some tidying up in the kitchen.




Bought this toothpaste for the kids thinking they would like it and it would be easy for them to use by themselves.  According to them, it is "disgusting."  So why do I feel the need to use it myself when "bubblemint" is really not refreshing???


Sunday night movie night...


And no school today!  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment