Monday, May 6, 2013

Burlap Wreath

I had my Easter wreath up on our front door the entire month of April and decided it was time to exchange it for something new.  I found this idea for an easy burlap wreath on pinterest and got to work while Michael was napping this weekend.  I think the whole thing took me 20 minutes tops and with coupons from Michaels cost about $6.  

I used an 18 inch wire wreath form and 1 - 10 yard package of burlap.



Simply weave the burlap in and out of the wire form making large loops.  
Continue all the way around the wreath.     



Mine is plain for now until I head back to Michaels.  
I'm thinking of adding some kind of monogram to it...  


In the meantime it is already hanging on the front door.


9 comments:

  1. Tricia! I love this! Can you tell how much by my overuse of exclamation marks?! It looks great...and don't tell anyone, but my Christmas wreath was still up outside my front door! But since we live so far off the road, I figured noone could tell, right? Have a great week, friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! And so easy... I actually might try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh la la, you did so good! I love this idea. I have been keeping ideas for my own place when I finally move out of my parents house (which better be soon!) and this will definitely make it to the list!

    Courtney
    www.theplacesigrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. I have been wanting to make on but I am not that creative. You made it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for anything burlap. Looks great! A monogram would be perfect. This is the kind of wreath you could accessorize for the season. Definite keeper! Hope all is well with new babe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got the stuff to make this today! I'll keep you posted on how it turns out! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this articles,it helps to know more about gemstones
    For better sofa renovation contact thesofastore gives best Best Sofa Repair Services in Electronic City,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete