Monday, May 23, 2011

Garage Sale Finds

'Tis the season for garage sales and I recently hit some up with Ellen.  (She's up at 6 AM every morning, so she made the perfect buddy!)

I scored a "Lite Brite" which has already provided hours of entertainment!  Clare and Jude are at the perfect age for it and we've already witnessed it as perfect rainy day activity.

The Lite Brite has me remembering playing with one at my grandma's house when I was younger.  (And I'm pretty sure she still has it in her "grandchildren toy stash.")




First completed picture!


I also got Jude some small construction vehicles which he is loving.  He really likes to have them dig in the bean box!  He has also slept with them on several occasions.  Nothing says snuggly like dye-cast metal!



No comments:

Post a Comment