Monday, November 5, 2012

Easy-Peasy Crockpot Potato Soup

A month ago, we made 4 "make it, take it" freezer meals at my MOPS meeting.  I've loved having some "go to" meals in my freezer!  I put this potato soup in the crock pot last week and it was delicious!  And then I remembered how easy it was so assemble and it earned even more bonus points from me.  

Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
1 30 oz. bad of frozen cubed hash browns   
3 14 oz. cans of chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/4 tsp ground pepper
1 package cream cheese (don't use fat free, it won't melt)

Combine everything except for the cream cheese in the crockpot.  Cook on low for 6-8 hours.  About 1 hour before serving, add cream cheese and keep heated until thoroughly melted.

Can serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, green onions, etc. 

I love a good 5 ingredient recipe!  


Linking here.  

8 comments:

  1. This looks like such a yummy creamy soup. I love soups during fall and winter...even if it is not always cold where I am:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love easy soups for the cool weather days. This looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing on SPARK link party. I am co-hosting this month and am loving all the links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really creamy and delicious!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Pinning it now! :)
    -Molly
    JustALittleCreativity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. this article is truly a good paragraph, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly like your technique of writing a blog.

    ReplyDelete