Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happenings this week...

1. Earlier this week Clare and I discussed that she could just pick a dress from her very full closet to wear on Easter.  I suggested that she could wear a particular linen dress.  She made a face and told me that she "actually didn't want to look like a maid."  Ouch.  Her fashion sense is now far superior than mine!       

2.  I found this recipe for "Resurrection Rolls" and I want to make them on Easter morning.  They sound perfect for breakfast!  (And tastier than the classic hollow meringue resurrection cookies.)

http://catholicicing.blogspot.com/

3. Clare's Pre-K Easter Egg Hunt is today.  I'm just hoping we don't end up with any delicious "bunny teeth" like we did last year.  (I think she pitched them shortly after this picture was taken...)

  
4. Ellen wants to wish her godmother a very Happy Birthday today!!!  Have a wonderful birthday, Aunt Mary Jo!  


No comments:

Post a Comment