Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Update

We had quite the productive weekend!  I was mostly thankful to my dear husband for letting me paint all day on Saturday.  Other happenings that went on...

1. Easter egg hunt Saturday morning.  We were separated from the boys because the kids were in different age groups, so I only got pictures of Clare.  (Ryan says things like that are definitely a 2 parent event!)

Waiting patiently.


Ellen was more than ready for her morning nap!


 The loot.


Getting a balloon.


Very excited for her pink princess crown.

 Some jumping.

And resting.


"Driving" the fire truck. 

2.  As I mentioned before, I pretty much painted the rest of the day on Saturday.  The kitchen is almost finished...I just need to do a second coat along the ceiling and we should be good to go!  Hooray!  (And I am thankful my kids raved over the crockpot dinner I made so I could paint all day.)

3.  Anxiously awaited the arrival of my new goddaughter, Elianna!  She was born on Saturday to my good friend from college and her husband.  Congratulations Theresa and Jeff!  I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!    

4.  Lawn mowed.  (Well, I really can't take much credit for this.)  Thanks to the men in my life for taking care of the grass this weekend.



5. Cut Jude's hair.  (Always an accomplishment!)

6. Made some strides in potty-training Jude!  (This is another reason why I am thankful Ryan let me paint on Saturday!)

6.  Enjoyed a relaxing and delicious family dinner at my brother and sister-in-law's house on Sunday.  Always a nice way to end the weekend!    

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how much Jude and Michael are similar. :) Whenever Tim cuts the grass, Michael is right there behind him "mowing" too. And as for the haircut, it's a miracle if it gets done in 10 minutes without him throwing a fit.

    ReplyDelete