Monday, April 23, 2012

Gift of Kindness

For my birthday last weekend, Ryan kindly gifted me with a print that I had emailed to him like.  

I often find myself telling my kiddos to simply "be kind" to each other, so when I saw this print I knew I wanted to frame it in our home as a gentle reminder for all of us.

I was very excited to see this in the mail!  (Pretty pattern tape, too!)


Love this!


After a quick trip to Michaels (can you say frame sale no less?!?!?!) and it's ready to hang! 


The etsy seller was also kind enough (no pun intended!) to include this free 5x7 print for me.  


Thank you Katie Daisy and Ryan!


Find this print (and other lovelies) here.

    

3 comments:

  1. ooooh, love this! the message and the art! will have to check out her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Those prints are beautiful.
    I am your newest follower :)
    Blessings!
    Janiene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Tricia! Hope you had a great day :)

    And this print is awesome! I love the colors.. Im going to hop over to her shop

    ReplyDelete