Monday, November 28, 2011

Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls

9 years ago yesterday Ryan and I got engaged.  :)  


On our first date we ordered cheddar bacon fries (dipped in ranch).  And we usually feast on them when we go out on our wedding anniversary every year.  So when I found this recipe (on pinterest of course!) for Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls I thought it would be a hit.  (Well, we personally think any time you combine bacon, cheese, and ranch dressing you can't go wrong!!!)

And I was right because this was awesome!  Check out the recipe here.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the anniversary of your engagement! Is there a neat story about how he popped the question? Um, this recipe looks amazing! I like that it doesn't involve making homemade bread...now for some reason I'm craving cheddar bacon! :)

    ReplyDelete