Happy Friday! TGIF definitely has a different meaning during the school year! Two full weeks of school are under our belt, but today I'm reminiscing about our 7 top favorites from summer 2012 with Jen.
7. Customer appreciation lunch at Chick-Fil-A.
6. Making (and eating!) ice cream in a bag - yummy yum yum!
6a. Making (and drinking!) strawberry sangria - yummy yum yum!
5. Playing with our homemade ice blocks. Everyone enjoyed cooling off as they chiseled away for trapped animals.
3. Swim Team. We were so proud of Clare's swimming progress this summer!
2. Our visit with my family over Memorial Day. (Although I'm still not budging on getting a dog!)
1. Our beach vacation to Destin, Florida. Missing the beautiful white sandy beach!
Hope your summer was full of great memories, too!