Monday, January 27, 2014

A Mother's Prayer

Someone shared this prayer at my MOPS meeting last week and I thought I would pass it on...
Happy Monday!  
(Fingers crossed for no snow days this week!)

A Mother's Prayer

Lord, give me strength just for 
To lead my children in Your way.
Oh, give me wisdom, Lord, and grace
To show to them Your precious face!

And help me, Lord, to teach them, too,
The things of Christ so rich and true.
Just let them see in me, dear Lord,
Your holiness in life and word.

Keep me from sinning with my tongue,
From harsh, quick words that might have stung.
Their tender hearts that trust me so
And watch to see which way I go.

Dear Father, keep my thoughts so pure
That they will always know for sure
My Lord has lead me all the way.
Lord, grant my prayer just for today.

Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog with good content,thanks for sharing.
    For sofa repair work contact thesofastore gives Best Sofa Repair Services in Adugodi,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete