Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013


In an effort to drink more water during the day, I've been filling up this mega 32 oz. hospital mug (c/o Ryan's 2011 appendectomy) in the morning.  It sits on the kitchen counter and is a good reminder for me to hydrate throughout the day.  (Of course others have been helping themselves, too.)    


And I always get excited about filling in my new calendars.  I like the design on the small one I bought.  I'm too left-brained and I need to write everything down with paper and a pencil.  My brain won't function off of the calendar on my phone.  


And Clare's enjoying her 2013 calendar, too!  Like mother like daughter...







1 comment:

  1. It seems that's the best way for me to stay hydrated as well, esp if it's a cup with a straw! (whatever works!) I, too, love to get the calendar filled in. Makes things flow smoother just to be on top of it all. A blessed New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete