Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social

Making the Sunday Social rounds again with Ashley and Neely...

Sunday Social

1.  Top 3 favorite kinds of food.
(Even though I'm tempted, I don't think it counts to just say chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate...)
1 - I like Mexican food.
2 - I could also eat a double cheeseburger from Swensons (local hamburger joint in my hometown) at any given moment.
3 - And Ryan says I spot any kind of grilled chicken or pasta (or combination of both) off a menu.

2.  First 3 things you do in the morning.
Use the bathroom.
Wash my face.
Put my eyeballs (contacts) in.

3.  Last 3 things you do at night.
Check to make sure the doors are all locked and the garage doors are closed...sometimes I do that 3 times.
Check on the kiddos.
Put on chapstick and hand lotion.

4.  3 TV shows you NEVER miss.
Modern Family is pretty much the only show I watch on a regular basis.  Clare and I have been catching Property Brother together lately.  Other than that I really don't watch a lot of TV.  I might catch the news here or there.  

5.  3 places you want to visit.
Ireland/England on some empty-nester dream vacation.
Family trip to DC when the kids are old enough to appreciate it.
Hawaii.

6.  3 people you can always count on.  
Ryan.
My parents.
A good handful of friends that we have been blessed to know as our roots here have gotten deeper.

Have a great Sunday!  

1 comment:

  1. Good Sunday Morning, Tricia...and I am glad to know I am not the only one who checks the doors more than once! : )

    ReplyDelete