Friday, January 18, 2013

Week in Review

Happy Friday to you!  Linking up with Jen with a rundown of our week...


--- 1 ---
Someone hung up his shirt after Mass on Sunday!  All by himself!  (Can you tell??)  With no one asking him to do so!

He also put the toilet paper away for me after grocery shopping...his idea!  And it was stacked up nice and neat!  (I admit I had low hopes in how I was going to find it arranged.)  There is a light at the end of the tunnel! 

--- 2 ---
I love my OB.  (So much that I log 75 miles driving to and from his office for my appointments.)  I had a said appointment on Monday and Jude and Ellen came with me.  (I'm not totally crazy - I knew this was a quick check-up and I planned to head to an indoor play area after the appointment.  Of course said play area is closed on Mondays.)  Anyway, Jude has been very affectionate toward his unborn baby brother.  My OB witnessed his curiosity at my appointment and let him "help" with the ultrasound machine and take some pictures of the baby.  Needless to say Jude was very proud to be the assistant.  (Also needless to point out is that this baby has a full head of hair.  No surprise since all older siblings have been born hairy!)  

--- 3 ---
Since I'm on the subject of my kiddos, I will brag and share that Clare brought home a great report card on Tuesday!  Lots of "outstandings" and "very goods" and comments of praise about her improvements since the last quarter.  And she tested into a 3rd grade reading level.  We are passing 1st grade with flying colors! 

--- 4 ---
Current/interesting cast of characters on Jude's bed right now: Murray from the Wiggles, Batman, and Baby Jesus.  Not sure what else to say about that...


--- 5 ---
Ryan and I celebrated our 9th anniversary yesterday.  While hanging out in Clare's room with Ellen, I noticed what she wrote on her calendar on January 17...  She is very sweet.

"Anniversary of Mommy and Daddy."

--- 6 ---
Jude enjoyed "Beach Day" at school yesterday.  He wore his bathing suit, a rash guard shirt, flip-flops, sunglasses, and brought in his beach towel.  Of course Ellen also had to dress in her beach apparel when we dropped Jude off at school.  I think she was only slightly confused though when I brought her home to take a nap and we didn't end up on a sandy beach.  
         

--- 7 ---
I will send you off to the weekend with the current You Tube craze around here.  Don't worry, it's only 5 seconds of your life to waste.  I won't tell you how many times I've had to watch it...



Have a wonderful weekend!  


For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun week in your home, Tricia. I love how your little helper hung up his own shirt! Sweet! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete