Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Social!

Linking up with Ashley today for another round of the Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

1. What is the name of your blog?  How long have you been blogging? 
The name of my blog is making it feel like home.  
I have been in the blogosphere for almost 2 years.


2. Why do you blog?
For me, it is a creative outlet and is my little project that keeps me busy.  It is also a way for us to keep our out of town family updated on what we have been up to.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
memoriesoncloverlane.com   
I love the simplicity, order, and love Sarah gives her home and her family.  I actually wrote her an email once and she was so kind and wrote back!

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?  
I'm going to give a tie on this one...
The most exciting post for me personally was an announcement I made in November.  (See here.)
But I also give favoritism to my post about our "frosted" windows since it has been my most viewed page of all time.  Holla!  (See here.) 
   
5.  What are your blogging goals for 2013?
To simply be myself.  

6. Name your top 3 favorite blogs.
Can't leave it to just 3...some of my favorites are:
testosterhome.net
bowerpowerblog.com 
augustfields.blogspot.com 
memoriesoncloverlane.com 
lifelovelarson.blogspot.com
thesunnysideupblog.com

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new addition forthcoming in your family, and I love the faux-frosted window!

    Just stopping by from Sunday Social!
    -Sar
    [life of love]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is interesting,thank you for sharing. 
    Visit Best Astrologer in Gadag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this nice article.
    For Furniture Repair visit thesofastore,they give Best Sofa Repair Services in Doddanekundi,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete