Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blogo #2


Clare's Rainbow Birthday Cake

Today is the 2nd birthday of this little blog!  I was encouraged to start this project of sorts 2 years ago and have been glad I took the plunge and did it.  It has been rewarding to see my blog grow, a fun way to keep my family up on what we have going down, and lets me be creative in my own way on a day to day basis.

A big thank you to all who have stopped by my neck of the blog world, commented, followed, shared, and encouraged!  Looking forward to what lies ahead!

THANK YOU!

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Tricia...and Happy Birthday to your beautiful blog! Glad to have found you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on two years and thank YOU for your support and encouragement! I really do appreciate your sweet comments. They always seem to come at the right moment. Have a great day. So glad I "met" you through this bloggy blog world! :) I always enjoy your perspective and posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your blog!! It's a highlight of my day to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogs such as yours are incredibly informative. It is a pleasure to read such high-quality articles. Thank you for sharing such fascinating information with us in your blog! I appreciate you taking the time to share it. Visit this profile to learn more about Webcam Test Online.

    ReplyDelete