Friday, May 6, 2011

Purse Cards


The kids and I made these cards to give for Mother's Day.  (We simplified the process and just made them as cards.)

First print the template out here.


Trace the pattern over a piece of construction paper (or card stock) and cut out.  
Then fold the card where noted.  


We decorated the purses with stickers and markers.  


Next I just poked a pipe cleaner into the top for a handle.  


I secured the other side by bending the pipe cleaner.


Jude decided to string beads on the handle of his card.  



(He also really enjoyed coloring the purse template.)  



 Then I was feeling brave and busted out the glitter pens.  Very sparkly!  




All finished!  So chic!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you didn't say a word about Jude's costume. :) It made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete