Wednesday, February 2, 2011

6 More Weeks of Winter...regardless of what Phil says!

We have an official preschool snow day today!  We have some tried and true indoor activities around here that I am sure we will be resorting to today...


Bubbles in the sink.



Because I usually have an infant inside...we can bring the snow inside.


Blowing bubbles in a shallow pan...just remember better out than in...


Will I be brave enough for this??


Or this???





We might just play it safe...


Happy Snow Day!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Bubble Out Not In picture...that is hysterical!!!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare painting on Jude's face is hilarious! The last time I let Michael play in the sink, he ended up with a concussion...so we haven't revived that indoor activity.

    ReplyDelete