Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Destin 2013


We enjoyed a week of rest and relaxation (as much as possible when traveling and vacationing with 4 children!) last week in Destin, Florida.  The kids love the "squeaky" white sandy beach, and I'm a pretty big fan, too.  It was great to spend time with family, especially aunts, uncles, siblings, and cousins that don't live nearby.





Hang ten!



Looking for seashells.

Bathing beauty.


Grandpa treated us to a Pirate cruise on Tuesday and Clare and Jude had a blast!  


Jude wanted to keep his mustache for the whole week.  

He is the sweetest and most laid-back baby I've ever had!


Just the 6 of us!


Michael was a trooper in the car.  I'd have 100 babies if they all traveled as well as he did!  And now I'm somehow back to the reality that is Laundry even though our house had a washer/dryer...  
All worth it, though!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun! And I love the family picture! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! I love the family photo of you at the bottom. Reminds me that I really need one soon. Our last one was a year ago and my husband and I have lost a lot of weight since then!

    ReplyDelete