Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bathroom Painted, Take 2

I painted our half bathroom last fall using leftover paint from the kids' bathroom.  
upstairs vs. downstairs
While I love how the paint color looks in their bathroom, I wasn't loving it downstairs with the different lighting and set-up.

So Ryan graciously re-painted our half bathroom a few weeks ago and I love it!



The color is Fossil Grey by Glidden.



I found this paint color through this blog and took a risk because Home Depot and Walmart did not have a paint sample.  But I am very happy with it and have several other places where I want to use it.  

Another good source I like for paint colors is this book:
  


DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY CURRENT GIVEAWAY HERE!
Linking here.

4 comments:

  1. it really looks fantastic, tricia! is it a latex or something like that (I know NOTHING about paint)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Fresh!!
    Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create!
    <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great color! Looks fantastic. Megan

    ReplyDelete