Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Hands and Feet

Our last MOPS meeting of the year is always a "favorite things" meeting.  Everyone brings a "favorite thing" and tells why they love it and then picks a name for someone else to keep it.  This year many were either chocolate or summer adult beverages.  :)

O'Keefe's for Healthy Feet was one "favorite thing" this year.  It was pitched as something perfect for summer feet.  With sandal season here, I thought I would give it a try...so I bought some for my mom and then tested it out on a recent trip home.

image

This stuff definitely makes your feet sandal-worthy!  My feet were moisturized and soft and ready for summer.  Now I just need to get some for myself!  

The "favorite thing" I got to take home was OPI's Bubble Bath nail polish.  It's the perfect natural color for your fingernails...makes them look nice and healthy.



(PS -  I have to confess that I was one of the "someones" who brought dark chocolate to the meeting...)


1 comment:

  1. Oh..will have to try these!! love a favorite things party!! I always bring DD coffee!! :)

    ReplyDelete