Monday, June 4, 2012

Spinach Salad with Strawberries

This is a light salad that I like to add grilled chicken to in the summertime and serve for dinner.

Mix 2 bunches of spinach with 1 pint of sliced strawberries. 
Then combine these for the dressing:
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
2 green scallions, sliced
1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar

Drizzle dressing on top just before serving.

(And, yes, I made this one with just romaine.)    


7 comments:

  1. Mmm, sounds good! I'm always on the lookout for a new homemade dressing to try, especially in the summer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect summer salad! I would love it if you would share this on my linky party Tout It Tuesday. http://www.claimingourspace.com/2012/06/tout-it-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this salad. Yum. Ready to make it for summer!
    Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious!!! I bet it is so tasty! I love when I have fruit in salad! YUM! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely going to have to try that dressing! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a GREAT SALAD. Thank you for linking it up at our party at http://www.FineCraftGuild.com .

    We'll have "Featured"- projects + a whole new round of entries tomorrow, Wednesday! See you then!

    ReplyDelete