Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Menu {No Oven Required!}

We fixed our oven Friday night and I you can bet I will be using it this week!  It wasn't the biggest inconvenience, but did make me think when I was planning menus the past couple of weeks.  (Yes, I'm OCD and plan the week's worth of meals and go to the grocery store once a week.  This schedule was implemented when Jude was about 18 months old and im-possible at the store so the least amount of time spent grocery shopping the better!  Now I grocery shop with enough suckers for any children in tow with me and book it through the store.)

Without further adieu, this was our week's menu while our oven was out of commission.  Also a good way to keep the oven off in the summer months!

Monday 
Pasta Alla Caprese (with grilled chicken)

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday
Hamburgers and Hot Dogs

4 comments:

  1. You're awesome... I used to do this, too, but have gotten out of the habit now that my boys are older... But it makes things so much easier when you have a menu planned out, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph pointed out, "that's a lot of chicken!" He is a red meat kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that, too. Grilled chicken was a staple...more variety this week.

      Delete