Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Window Paint

We are trying to beat the heat this week!  (I'm breaking into sweats just standing outside watering my poor flower beds!)

We made this washable window paint the other day for some indoor (non-sweaty) entertainment.  The kids had a lot of fun painting.  

I saw the "recipe" for this window paint here.  Mix 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap with 1/2 tablespoon of washable paint.  It easily washed off the window when it was time for clean up.  (I think it might be fun to paint a big flag for July 4th or pumpkins on the window for Halloween.)  


Did someone forget how to spell her name this summer??






(And Jude kept asking if we could paint the mailbox...something the characters do in one of his favorite movies, "Up"...which I decided against.)  

Disney/Pixar

No comments:

Post a Comment